La Dolce Vita
Five Elements Yoga Retreat
June 18-24, 2017
La Dolce Vita & The 5 Elements in Tuscany
Reconnect to your sensual self in the lush setting of Lucca, Tuscany in Italy – rated by Forbes as one of the top ten destinations to visit in Europe!
Over the course of the week, we will explore our relationship with the environment and ourselves using the Five Elements as our guide. We will journey through earth (body,) water (movement,) fire (discipline,) air (relationship,) and ether (expression).
Each day’s yoga and meditation practice will instill a particular focus on one of the five elements and the local Tuscan delights which activate them. The Five Element Theory forms the basis of most ancient healing traditions and highlights the interconnectedness of each human microcosm to the macrocosm of existence. Through intentional interaction with both inner and outer landscapes, you will allow yourself to re-tune, restore and remember yourself, all whilst experiencing La Dolce Vita.
Our Yoga Retreat Villa is an extraordinary peaceful and private Tuscan property which sits high on a hillside overlooking a panorama of mountains, olive groves, fruit trees and vineyards. Lucca Centro is 15 minutes away by car, Pisa only 30 minutes, and Florence is less than one hour travel time.
Our gorgeous retreat location celebrates 28 hectares of unspoilt nature for you to explore. The natural surroundings and secluded setting create an atmosphere of calm and stillness, making it ideal for yoga, hiking, swimming and meditative practices. Immerse yourself in a Summer feast for your senses that is designed to nourish and refine you.
Each day’s yoga and meditation practice will instill a particular focus on one of the five elements and the local Tuscan delights which activate them.
The Five Element Theory forms the basis of most ancient healing traditions and highlights the interconnectedness of each human microcosm to the macrocosm of existence. Through intentional interaction with both inner and outer landscapes, you will allow yourself to re-tune, restore and remember yourself, all whilst experiencing La Dolce Vita.
To support and enhance your retreat week, we offer Healing Arts [Massage, Reflexology, Facials & Reiki] and Excursions to Artist Villages, Wine Tastings, Cooking Lessons, Cycle Tours, Seaside visits and meetups with the locals so that you may experience first hand, the true meaning of “La Dolce Vita”…plus there is always the Villa pool, tucked into the olive groves and surrounded by lavender and sage bushes.
Our Daily Retreat Program
- 7.00 am . . . . Spa Breakfast: Fruit, Coffee, Tea
- 8.30 am . . . . . Morning Hatha Yoga celebrating the Five Elements
- 11.30 am . . . . Cleansing Juice Selection & Brunch
- Afternoon . . . Healing Arts / Locality Excursions / Relax!
- 5.00 pm . . . . . Restorative Yoga celebrating the Five Elements
- 7.30 pm . . . . . Dinner with fresh ingredients from the Villa garden and Local Producers
Retreat Packages Include
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodation + linens & towels
- Group pick up/drop off in Lucca Centro
- Morning & afternoon yoga classes
- Deep relaxation & meditation classes
- All delicious vegetarian meals prepared on site by our private chef
- Sunset aperitivo & private opera performance
- Evening relaxation yoga nidra for a good night sleep
- All teas, coffee and purified drinking water + wine with dinner
- Yoga mats & props
- Private pool access
- WIFI connection
Healing Arts & Excursions
Along with your daily yoga classes & nature walks, this retreat offers a range of optional healing arts and excursions.
- Healing Arts: Massage, Reiki, Facials & Reflexology
- Visit Local Artist Villages & Experience Famed Outdoor Sculpture Exhibitions
- Tour Lucca’s Historical Center and explore the charming city’s many piazzas, cafes, gelaterias and shopping.
- Hike along ancient pilgrimage routes and trails exploring tiny local villages with wonderful vistas.
- Take a day trip to Cinque Terre and explore the rugged and beautiful Italian Riviera.
- Visit the natural beaches of Baratti, rest on the sand and soak in the sun, or take a Stand Up Paddle Board [SUP] lesson.
- Experience the leaning tower in nearby Pisa or visit our other neighbor, the Duomo, in Florence.
- Taste local wines & olive oil at one of the local wineries.
€1595.00 = Double [Twin] Shared Room w/ Shared Bathroom *
€1995.00 = Single Private Room w/ Private Bathroom **
* You will be placed with same sex roommate in our shared rooms
** Single Private Rooms have limited availability
Exclusive of Retreat Package Prices:
Airfares, Travel Insurance, Healing Arts, Off-Site Meals other than those specified, Personal Car Hire, Optional Adventures/Excursions.
A €500. deposit holds your space *
*The deposit is always non-refundable; it may be transferred to another retreat within 365 days of the original retreat start date.
Ready to Join Us?
“Jen and Stacey have an admirable professional attitude, totally with genuine respect dedicated to yoga. At the same time, they have big, warm open hearts, that give space for you to find yourself and connect with the group.”
-Henry, 2016 Retreat Guest
“Stacey & Jen are like two sisters separated at birth, they harmonize seamlessly to provide insightful, fun and stimulating practices. The food was better than I ever imagined it could be, and again I learned and explored and walked away feeling refreshed and empowered to do things differently.”
-Katie, 2016 Retreat Guest
“I was a little nervous as I hadn’t been to a retreat with Jen and Stacey, but within an instant of arriving I knew that the week would be stellar…and it was. The accommodations were gorgeous and comfortable, the yoga and meditation were well thought out and incredibly meaningful, and the activities were so much fun!!!!”
-Michael, 2016 Retreat Guest
“Adventure is worthwhile.”
“I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”
– Mary Anne Radmacher
Ready to join us?