Transform & Awaken in Ibiza
Step into a week of self-transformation and awaken your vitality in a carefully personalized, supported and small group setting.
Our week together will be celebrated at the Es Cucons Hotel, a family owned and lovingly renovated farmhouse from 1652. It sits in the valley of almonds of Santa Agnés only 10 minutes by car from the beach of Cala Salada and 10 minutes walking to the cliffs of Ses Balandres.
This special location was created as a haven for lovers of interior care, contact with nature, tranquility, romanticism, leisure, Mediterranean cuisine and, in short, the infinite pleasures offered by the island of Ibiza.
Transform & Awaken: The Practices
Over the course of the week, we will celebrate our relationship with nature and our innate personal power. This retreat is designed to allow you to shift your habits in order to rise towards living as the person you always knew yourself to be.
Through the guidance of the Chakra mapping, you will be guided to a pattern of personalized self-study and exploration. This Energy based Chakra patterning practice will be illuminated by the use of the body [Asana], the breath [Pranayama] and the mind [Meditation]. The learnings you cultivate will inform your own personal transformation and inner-shifts. The results will align you with an awakened sense of vitality, clarity and calm.
There will be two daily Asana Classes: Hatha / Vinyasa in the morning and Restorative Yoga in the afternoon. Both sessions include meditation and pranayama. Also, look forward to two Yoga Nidra evening programs, one to nurture your inner light and one to harness your personal power.
This retreat is designed for all levels of practitioner, including absolute beginners. All are welcome.
Included in the Retreat Package
- Luxury Accommodations
- Vegetarian inspired & locally sourced healthy meals [breakfast, lunch & dinner]
- Morning & afternoon yoga classes
- Deep relaxation & meditation classes
- Evening yoga nidra sessions
- Hotel bike
- Nature walks, swimming, sunbathing
- Access to naturaspa and sauna
- Yoga mats & props
- Pool loungers, towels
- Welcome package with gifts
- Group airport transfers
- WIFI connection
Guests may also enjoy…
There are a range of natural healing spa therapies offered for your convenient booking on site. If you wish to adventure beyond the expansive property, Ibiza is a spectacularly natural island with an assortment of beaches and places of cultural, historical and artistic heritage to explore. It is recommended you hire a car to explore the island at your own pace.
- Massage [Deep Relaxation, Thai Yoga, Facial, Biline, Hot Stone, Cacao, Chakras, Lymphatic Drainage.]
- Facials and Mani/Pedicures
- Ayurvedic Abhyangam & Dana
- Reiki Healing
Local Markets, galleries & beaches
€ 1795.00 = Double Superior Room [for 2 persons, 2 single beds or 1 double bed for couples]*
€ 2295.00 = Single Superior Room [for 1 person, 1 double bed]*
* You will be placed with same sex roommate in our double superior rooms. Price quoted is per person.
*Single superior rooms have limited availability
All single and double superior rooms include the following amenities: Terrace, private bathroom, air conditioning, central heating, wifi, security safe, mini bar with products from Ibiza, bathrobe, slippers, Campos de Ibiza and Danama bath products, hairdryer with diffuser, satellite tv/dvd, and welcome gift package.
- Space is limited to 12 guests.
- Airfares, travel insurance, healing art spa therapies, personal car hire, alcohol, and gratuities are not included in the retreat package price.
- The Ibiza airport code is IBZ and the island is close and easily reachable from many European cities.
- Travel assistance and preparation information will be provided once your deposit is received.
- Plan to check in after 3.00pm on October 8th and check out by 10am on October 14th.
A €500. deposit holds your space *
*The deposit is non-refundable, see terms and conditions on the booking form for all information.
Ready to Join Us?
“Yoga with Jen is life changing and inspirational. She not only is a great teacher of the various asanas, she expands your thinking and confidence each practice and teaches in such a way that
you gain more knowledge of yoga, and how it has evolved, too.”
“Jen is such a good teacher for any level of yoga practice. Her approach is very personal and I advanced considerably with her attention to detail. Her classes are very interesting and stimulating. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to do yoga!”
“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.”