Transform & Awaken Ibiza Yoga Retreat
Join us for our Ibiza yoga retreat week this October 8-14, 2017!
Come and celebrate a week of yoga, meditation and pranayama to awaken your vitality and empower your life. Learn to let go of the physical and emotional tension that holds you back. Open yourself up in order to let go of relationships, experiences, and thoughts that are no longer serving you. Most of all, relax your mind while stretching and strengthening your body in an inspiring and natural setting.
Over the course of our week together, we will celebrate our relationship with nature to activate our personal transformations. This retreat is designed to allow you to shift your habits and try new things. You will gain inspiration to rise up and live as the person you always knew yourself to be.
Through the guidance of the Chakras, you will explore your habitual patterns, and have the space to get really honest with yourself about who you are right now, and who you want to become next.
The Ibiza yoga retreat experience and results
The Ibiza yoga retreat learnings and experiences will be very informative tools that you can carry forward to continue to inform your personal transformation post retreat. The results from this week will help you to feel an awakened sense of vitality, clarity and calm.
There will be two daily Asana Classes. We will practice Hatha / Vinyasa in the morning, and Restorative Yoga in the afternoon. Both sessions include meditation and pranayama along with the physical practices. In addition, two Yoga Nidra evening programs are scheduled. The first will nurture your inner light, and the second will help you to activate and harness your personal power.
The Ibiza yoga retreat is designed for all levels of practitioner, including absolute beginners.
All are welcome.
The Ibiza yoga retreat property…
Our Ibiza yoga retreat will be celebrated at the Es Cucons Hotel, a lovingly renovated family owned farmhouse dating back to 1652. This magnificent location is in Santa Agnes, which is a northern valley full of almond trees. Cala Salada beach is close, only ten minutes by car, and you can walk to the nearby Ses Balandres cliffs.
This special location is a beautiful haven for those who love interior design, contact with nature, tranquility, romanticism, leisure, Mediterranean cuisine and, in short, the infinite pleasures offered by the island of Ibiza.
Included in your Ibiza yoga retreat package
- Luxury Accommodations
- Vegetarian inspired & locally sourced healthy meals [breakfast, lunch & dinner]
- Morning & afternoon yoga classes
- Deep relaxation & meditation classes
- Evening yoga nidra sessions
- Hotel bike
- Nature walks, swimming, sunbathing
- Access to naturaspa and sauna
- Yoga mats & props
- Pool loungers, towels
- Welcome package with gifts
- Group airport transfers
- WIFI connection
Guests may also enjoy…
There are a range of natural healing spa therapies offered on site. You can book in your sessions when you arrive. If you wish to adventure beyond the expansive property, Ibiza is a spectacularly natural island. It hosts an assortment of beaches and many places of cultural, historical and artistic heritage. You can rent a car to explore the island at your own pace. Car rental companies are at the airport and can be easily booked online before you arrive. See the list below for additional activities you may enjoy while you are retreat.
- Massage [Deep Relaxation, Thai Yoga, Facial, Biline, Hot Stone, Cacao, Chakras, Lymphatic Drainage.]
- Facials and Mani/Pedicures
- Ayurvedic Abhyangam & Dana
- Reiki Healing
- Local Markets, galleries & beaches
€ 1595.00 = Double Superior Room [for 2 persons, 2 single beds or 1 double bed for couples]*
€ 2295.00 = Single Superior Room [for 1 person, 1 double bed]**
* If traveling on your own, you will be placed with same sex roommate in our double superior rooms. Price quoted is per person. There is a chance that you can have the room to yourself, depending on booking types, but this is not a guarantee!
** Update May 2017: Single superior rooms are all Sold Out. If you would like to join the waitlist, contact me and I will do my best to work with your request.
All single and double superior rooms include the following amenities: Terrace, private bathroom, air conditioning, central heating, wifi, security safe, mini bar with products from Ibiza, bathrobe, slippers, Campos de Ibiza and Danama bath products, hairdryer with diffuser, satellite tv/dvd, and welcome gift package.
- Space is limited to 12 guests.
- Airfares, travel insurance, healing art spa therapies, personal car hire, alcohol, and gratuities are not included in the retreat package price.
- The Ibiza airport code is IBZ and the island is close and easily reachable from many European cities.
- Travel assistance and preparation information will be provided once your deposit is received.
- Plan to check in after 3.00pm on October 8th and check out by 10am on October 14th.
A €500. deposit holds your space *
*The deposit is non-refundable, see terms and conditions on the booking form for all information.
Ready to Join Us?
“Yoga with Jen is life changing and inspirational. She not only is a great teacher of the various asanas, she expands your thinking and confidence each practice and teaches in such a way that
you gain more knowledge of yoga, and how it has evolved, too.”
“Jen is such a good teacher for any level of yoga practice. Her approach is very personal and I advanced considerably with her attention to detail. Her classes are very interesting and stimulating. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to do yoga!”
“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.”
are you ready to create a new experience for yourself?
connection is why we are here